We are looking for Drivers, Crew Members and Installers to join our Field Service Team! You will be accountable for ensuring that safety guidelines are followed on your routes. Good communication skills and customer service is a plus.
As a Field Team Member, you will be working out of our warehouse facility and on the road in our box trucks. This is a hands on ACTIVE position.
You will spend your time mostly out of the building delivering and/or picking up rental orders. It is important that you are comfortable checking paperwork to ensure the accuracy of the deliveries / returned items.
This job is varied and changes according to season and needs.
Weekend work is required.
Lifting is a part of this position to handle loading/unloading trucks and rental products for customers.
This job is perfect for a responsible & reliable person with good common sense who wants to work outside and not at a desk. Someone who has the ability to multi task, take initiative AND provide awesome customer service at the same time!
Anyone who wants to grow, learn and become a valuable part of the team will excel at this position.
Experience in the party rental industry is a PLUS!
- Loading & Unloading trucks
- Setting up and taking down Tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Maintenance of rental products (tents, tables, chairs, etc.)
- Delivering rental products
- Loading & Unloading customer orders at our facility/warehouse
- **This job involves lifting heavy items, driving a box truck and climbing ladders.
- Check vehicle for day's routes to ensure load is correct
- Read and interpret maps and driving directions
- Verify order details and obtain customer signature on shop copy of delivery invoice
- Collect payments from customers on COD orders
- Obtain customer signatures on contracts and receipts
The drive and ability to do a fabulous job and be a superstar! MUST have a good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Drivers are REQUIRED to have a VALID and CLEAN NCDL. Staff must pass a drug test.
You must be able to read and understand the information on customer invoices and load sheets so as to properly determine what needs to happen.
You should have good listening skills in order to follow directions. A professional attitude is a MUST.
No company health benefits at this time other than working with other staff and management who love their jobs and thrive in a teamwork environment.
Who doesn't want the day to fly by quickly? For us, there are never enough hours in a day. We would love to meet more people to become a part of our hard working family.
We invite you to apply now!
No resume? No problem. You can fill out our employment application and attach it to your application once you scan it in or take a photo of it. EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION